Sunday, October 14, 2007

cute-ness

Dear Jackson,

I just wanted to let you know just how cute you are. You make your dad and me smile ALL DAY LONG, practically every time we look at you. You have just started rolling over, and pushing your self up on your little arms and when you do, you hold your chin up sooo high, and you are sooo proud of yourself! Your smile lights up the room, while you look around for me or Daddy to show us just how strong you are. It makes us want to run over and squeeze and hug you - big hugs style.

It's been just a little over four months since you arrived. It has been the hardest and best four months of my life. I can't remember life before you - and can't imagine you not being a part of it. What were our lives before you came to us? I run home to be with you, fight with Jon over who gets to hold you, and sit up at night just looking at you sleeping. We are so happy you are here.

No comments: