Thursday, March 5, 2009

Jackson can say TEA





One of my oldest friends, Bess, sent me a beautiful package of two leaves and a bud tea.
Before I even had a chance to try them, a friend came over, saw them and was raving about how good they are. She said, "I don't know what it is, but they have the same flavors, and they just taste so much better!"

She was right. They are delicious. The packaging is so nice. The label says exactly how much caffeine is in each flavor. Great for me because I can't tell the difference between green and black if you paid me. And I don't want to be accidentally drinking caffeine right now when I can hardly sleep anyway. And the website is beautifully designed and full of information about tea - did you know tea originated in 2737 BC? That, Jackson, is a LONG TIME AGO. And the website tells you everything you might want to know about the tea you are drinking, ingredients, best way to prepare, even the origin of it. So cool.

Bess also told me that iced tea is good for kiddies, maybe I will mix 1/2 and 1/2 with some juice. I bet Jackson would love that. I'm going to try it with the Alpine Berry Herbal tea this weekend, when it's supposed to warm up to 56 degrees on Saturday.

Thank you, Bess!

No comments: