Wednesday, March 18, 2009

april showers










Last weekend was Ruth's baby shower, and while it was hard to get things ready with Jackson hanging on my leg while I tried to do things, or dragging his tractor over to my thigh and digging a hole in my leg......

The shower was beautiful, everyone had a wonderful time, and the best part was seeing Ruth's mom's face when she saw how big Ruth's belly has gotten!

Umbrellas were a recurring theme - April showers for the baby due in April, and John made a playlist which perfectly complimented the shower, with songs like Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head, and Umbrella by Rhianna.

We can't wait to meet baby boy Jurgensen. Not too much longer now!

1 comment:

abigail said...

looks like it was a wonderful shower. Yay for Ruth and John!!!
and how fun for you two to have baby boys that are just a few months apart!!!!