Monday, April 20, 2009

make room for baby



I think I'm nesting. All I can think about is reorganizing Jackson's shelves in order to accommodate new baby's clothes and things. I think the solution is to get more canvas bins from Land of Nod (unless someone knows who sells them cheaper) in a different color. But I don't love the color options: Blue, Brown, Blue, Green, Khaki, Lavender, Light Blue, Light Green, Orange, Pink or Red. I like orange but I think they might be TOO bright. What do you think?

5 comments:

abigail said...

tricky one.
all the colors seem a bit bright. can you wash them in the washing machine with harsh detergent a hundred times before July?
I like the orange though, and isn't there baby blue in the carpet?

chiara said...

yes, i was thinking baby blue too, but it's just such an unnatural blue! i don't think you can put them in the wash :(

Unknown said...

Ooh, I think bright colors in a baby's room look fabulous - I'd say go for the orange :-)

abigail said...

can you go somewhere really sunny and leave them outside for a month or two?

Mary Lou said...

Mimi votes for the happy color: orange