Wednesday, December 9, 2009

PUJ TUB!





Recently, I had the opportunity to try out the new Puj baby bathtub.

Living in Brooklyn, with limited space, makes you realize how much every inch of your bathroom counts. Add in a big, ugly, blue plastic bathtub and you really come to hate it, every time it falls over on the floor and you trip on it.

That's why I was so excited when I read about the puj tub. It folds flat and can hang up in your shower. So smart.

I just wish we had it when Cade was a true newborn (not that he was ever one of those teeny teeny babies), but I think he is just about too big for it now. I don't think his feet are supposed to hang over the end of it! He really didn't seem to mind, though.

It would have been great ~ because we have to move the dishrack and all the appliances every time it's time for his bath in the kitchen. Maybe that's why he doesn't get that many baths. Poor Baby Cade.

Check out the Puj Tub for yourself at the new web site exclusively for baby bath tubs!

3 comments:

abigail said...

That's brilliant!

look at that little chub rocker!
How am I supposed to make it until February with out squeezing him?!??!!??!

alicia said...

oh my gosh, your baby is the cutest little bundle of joy. looking at these pictures just makes me want to hold him!!

Mary Lou said...

Bello!