Friday, June 25, 2010

happy birthday, uncle michael!



Happy Birthday, Michael!

Geesh! 30 years old. When did that happen? Seems like yesterday I was screaming at you to get out of my room. Now I'm praying you'll stop by the house after work. Well, for another week that is.

I'm so sad that you are leaving Brooklyn. Not to mention leaving our street, no less. These past few months have really been awesome, having you around the corner. I'm so glad Jackson got to see you as much as he did. Thanks for all the walks you took him on, thanks for holding Cade so I could sit down for a minute, thanks for the coffees and the company. I know you know how sad I am that you are leaving. But I'm so proud of you for making a change like you are, for deciding what you guys want to do, and for going for it. I know it's been a difficult year for you guys too and I hope that things are going to get easier now.

Anytime you and Auntie Gwymmwith need a place to stay in Brooklyn, you know you don't even need to ask.

Happy Birthday, little brother! He might not realize it yet, but I love you as much as Jackson loves his little brother too.

PS - 5$ to the first person who correctly guesses if Michael's holding Cade or Jackson in that picture!

5 comments:

abigail said...

Happy Birthday Michael! and good luck with the move.

I guess Jackson. But I think I'm wrong.

Mary Lou said...

I say Jackson.

nikki said...

Happy Birthday, Michael!
I say Jackson too.

Michael A said...

Thank you so much! I love you all so much and i am going to miss you a whole bunch too. Ill always try to see you whenever possible. Love

Michael A said...

Oh yeah! Thats Cade!