So it seems, artistically, Jackson has entered the "Pre-Schematic Stage:"
* Announced by the appearance of circular images and lines which seem to suggest a human or animal figure.Also, please note the "boogers in the nose."
* During this stage the schema (the visual idea) is developed.
* The drawings show what the child perceives as most important about the subject.
* There is little understanding of space - objects are placed in a haphazard way throughout the picture
* The use of colour is more emotional than logical