Monday, November 7, 2011

the most sensational, inspirational.....


On Saturday morning we made our way over to the Museum of Museum Images to see the Muppet Exhibit with John,Ruth and Penn. I don't know who loved it more, me or the boys. 

When I was little, the Muppets was one of the few TV shows we were allowed to watch, so it has a special place in my heart. Jackson and Cade have been listening to the soundtrack for a while now. They especially love Mahna Mahna. Like, relentlessly, unendingly love it. "Again, please, Mama". Actually, more like, "AGAIN, Mama!!."

Of course, they're thrilled Dada did a job for them too.

We've also recently discovered this album, on which various artists cover the Muppet Show songs. Which really just meant that we went from listening to the original Mahna Mahna 20 times in a row to listening to the Fray's version of Mahna Mahna 20 times in a row. Per car ride. Two times a day.

PS. My favorite Muppet story.

No comments: