Tuesday, April 14, 2009

lists, a few of my favorite things


1. When you put your hand up to my mouth and tap it, which I finally figured out means, please sing to me.

2. This morning when you gave Dada a hug goodbye, then Mama a hug, then back to Dada, then said "Mama" cause you wanted a group hug, totally your own idea.

3. When I sing Froggy Went a Courtin', and you sing the mmm-hhhmm part with me.

4. When you know you're doing something bad and you say "No no!" to yourself.

5. The way you call Mimi or Dada to come get you in the morning.

6. The way you say Ma-ma sometimes, with the accent on the second syllable, like a little French boy.

1 comment:

Honest Jon said...

the group hug was awesome and you are finally really hugging back. you gave such a good squeeze around my neck, I never wanted to let go.