Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Dada!











Dada,

You know how much I love you: you know it by the way I sit at the window and wait for you to come home, by the way I throw my little arms around you to give you a hug, then pull back and reassess you before I give you a big kiss (to make sure you're ready for it, I think), by the way I ONLY want to play with you in the morning, and if I don't, boy do I sure let Mama know that I am not happy about it, and by the way I squeal with delight when you do Robot Daddy, or pick me up and fly me around the playground, or run around and around and around the closet in the entry way over and over and over again with me.

I know you will be bringing a new baby home and I know you are going to be the best Daddy to him too. Just think of how well I prepared you for it! Just remember, I taught you everything you know. You don't have to thank me, but you know, just want you to remember.

Happy Father's Day Dada. I love you so incredibly much. More than last year, if that's even possible.

Love,
Jackson

No comments: