Friday, September 10, 2010

a letter to my cousin







Dear Sammy,

I miss you like you wouldn't believe. I can't stop talking about you, and I must say your name about 50 times a day. I don't think I ever had as much fun in my life as our week in Rhode Island. It's too bad no one else understood my excitement, and got mad at me when I woke up at 5:00 am to start playing with you! Geesh. They wanted to sleep instead. The nerve of them. Anywhoo, just wanted to tell you again how much I miss you and want to see you again. In fact, I was just telling Mama that I want to go see you RIGHT NOW. And when she says we can't, I just say, YES!!! RIGHT NOW!!! I don't understand why we can't just get in the car and go see you, like, right now.

Much love,
Jackson

1 comment:

nikki said...

dear cousin jackson, i miss you so so much, i miss jamestown, i miss the beach and most of all i miss playing with you. i just told my mamma that i wanted to go back NOW. she said, not now, next year for our 5th year reunion! we will play before then and lots of playing to be had at the new home during christmas week! i can't wait! love you cousin and miss you so so much! xo sammy